Wakefield House of Pizza is a homey pizza restaurant located on quiet Tuttle Street; free parking is plentiful outside. The owners have been throwing dough since 1972 and have an entrenched customer base here in Wakefield, most diners stand at the counter and talk with the cooks instead of watching the TV. Slices and subs are the order of the day here, and the management wouldn't have it any other way.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9:45pm
- Handicap Accessible: No restroom
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1972
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Pizza and subs.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Steak and cheese
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Irish, Italian
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Were from here.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 9
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual