This sushi bar is busy, and while parking can be an issue during the lunch rush, things are normally quiet by dinner. A long bar is staffed with white smocked sushi chefs carefully slicing and dicing, and several tables accomodate diners. The menu here is classic Japanese with a focus on sushi and cooked entrees; a full bar is also on offer. Sushi Island has set lunch and dinner hours, so don't plan on arriving between meals. On Fridays and Saturdays a jazz band plays into the evening.
- Hours: Lunch Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 2pm. Dinner Hours: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 9:30pm; Fri, 5pm - 10:30pm; Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, 5pm - 9:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Full
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sushi and Japanese entrees
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual