This corner-shop is really a unique find. It has all the usual convenience store usuals such as cigarettes, a wall of scratch tickets, and all kinds of cold drinks. But, McGill's also has a wide selection of ice cream, some very fresh produce, and restaurant quality all-vegetarian Indian food. McGill's has been open since 2007; the owners started their vegetarian and vegan Indian meals in 2010 to great popularity, you can usually find a few people sitting at the small window side tables tucking into some lentils and curry. In the true spirit of a convenience store, all items are available to go.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: The store is fully accessible.
- Founding Date: Jan 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cold drinks, lotto, cigarettes, coffee, all veg indian meals.
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods
- Specialties: All veg Indian meals.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Ive lived here for over 15 years.
- Cuisine: Indian, International
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 3
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual