This liquor store is located just before the Center usually has parking right out front, due to the 15-minute limit. These guys have a very wide wine selection and have quite a few microbrews and cask ales as well. Hard liquor is well-represented, and there is a special focus on bourbon and whiskeys. The employees are very well-versed in the shop's stock and can help you find the perfect beverage.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 9am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Beer, wine and spirits.
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Tastings: No
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: No
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew