This bright and homey flower shop has been arranging bouquets since 1947. Set up in a gleaming crimson house on Princess Street, Lindquist occupies the first few rooms on the bottom floor. The shop offers a range of products, from simple bunches of wild flowers to complex, showy arrangements fit for weddings or corporate events. Lindquist also stocks a room full of green plants perfect for that sunny corner in your office or study.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1947
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Bouquets, green plants, cards
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- If this community were a flower, what would it be?: A rose.
- Phone orders: Yes