This large liquor store is located in the Greenwood Shopping center at the end of Main Street. There is a selection of high-quality spirits and wines and an especially good selection of expensive beers in wine bottles with corks. There is also a stock of appetizers such as figs and crackers, and the owners are bright, talkative and well-informed about the best bottle for a given situation.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 10am -1pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beer, wine, liquors, appetizers
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: We are locals, it's a great community.
- Tastings: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: No
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew