This pizza shop is set up in the Greenwood Shopping Center and has plenty of free and easy parking. Founded in 2007, these guys specialize in slices and its chicken kabob salad is a very popular item. Family owned and operated, you can usually catch a glimpse of a few generations behind the counter here. Unusual for a pizza shop, there is a fair amount of seating here, and could even be a good bet for group events like a post-Little League game meal.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is full access.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, salads, soft drinks
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Chcken kabob salad
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It's a good town.
- Cuisine: American, Pizza
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 5
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual