Set on the banks of the Lake Quannapowitt and conveniently located right off of route 95, just miles north of Boston, the Clarion Inn offers a scenic experience at a fraction of the cost of hotels in the city. Nightly rates starting at just $80 per night.
The hotel operates in a historic lakeside building that was originally opened in the 1960s. The quaint and comfortable lobby echoes the feel of the entire hotel, and the friendly staff is always readily available to assist guests with anything they might need – whether it's room service, some fresh towels or a cab.
There is also an attached function hall, the Lakeside Function Room, ideal for business meetings and functions of any magnitude. Attached to the lobby is an intimate lounge that offers ice cold beverages and nightly entertainment.
- Fax: 781-245-2904
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs front-desk service
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at front entrance
- Founding Date: 1961
- Reach: International, Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: ATMs/banks, Bars, Convention center, Entertainment, Meeting rooms
- Transportation: Commuter rail, Taxi/limo
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Long-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Volume/season
- Part of a chain: No
- Level: Value lodging
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Laundry service, Reservations, Room service
- Private events: Yes