Brother's is truly a Wakefield institution, its steam trays offering up hearty homestyle dishes since '83. These guys open very early and are open through dinner most nights. Their offerings vary from bacon and eggs, to Rueben's, to haddock fillets, to chop steak; a full bar and a constantly warm pot of coffee are available as well. Their buffet serving style ensures a quick meal if you need it, but their comfortable booths and cadre of regular (and talkative) customers tempt diners to stay for longer. A family business through and through, be sure to catch a glimpse of their wall full of awards and plaques testifying to their culinary mastery.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 5:30am - 8:30pm; Sat, 5am - 1pm breakfast only
- Handicap Accessible: Full
- Founding Date: Jan 1983
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Breakfast lunch and dinner menu changes everyday.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Lamb sishkabab and chicken kabab salad, and the haddock is is very popular.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual