- will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Galvin Middle School auditorium, 525 Main St. The meeting generally ends around 10:30 p.m. If the meeting goes later than 10:30 p.m., it will be continued to Thursday, May 17, same time, same place.
- There are 31 warrant articles up for discussion this time around. If you haven't been following along, for further coverage, or check out just the main issues: The , repairs to , whether to approve for the , whether to for the , whether to , and whether to .
- Anyone who is a registered Wakefield voter can attend, and vote. All articles involving finances need a two-thirds vote to pass.
- If you cannot attend, WCAT will be cable-casing the event live, with coverage starting at 7:30 p.m. on the government channel. WCAT will also be setting up a live feed into the cafeteria in the event overflow seating is necessary.
- What do you think will happen? with others in town.
Wakefield Patch will have coverage of the top stories on the site tonight, as well as the next morning.