The MKDS Dance Troupe is a performance group that offers dancers the opportunity to dance at a Boston Celtics game. This team integrates jazz, hip-hop, and traditional pom moves to create a fun, energized routine that is fast-paced and fun!
• Prior dance & cheerleading experience recommended
• Must be 6 years old or older to join
• The team meets once a week for 1.5 hours to learn the choreographed routine to be performed at an upcoming Celtics game.
• 2012 / 2013 practice for this group is Thursdays from 5:30 – 7:00 PM
• The 10-week commitment (November 29th, 2012 through Februay 7th, 2013) plus the performance date (February 13th 2013) are required
SPOTS ARE FILLING FAST!
For pricing & enrollment, visit www.MissKrystnsDanceStudio.com
or call (978) 270-4292