The MKDS Dance Troupe is a performance group that offers dancers the opportunity to dance at a Boston Celtics game. This team integrates jazz, hip-hop, and traditional pom moves to create a fun, energized routine that is fast-paced and fun!
• Prior dance & cheerleading experience recommended
• Must be 6 years old or older to join
• The team meets once a week for 1.5 hours to learn the choreographed routine to be performed at an upcoming Celtics game.
• 2012 / 2013 practice for this group is Thursdays from 5:30 – 7:00 PM
• The 10-week commitment (November 29th, 2012 through Februay 7th, 2013) plus the performance date (February 13th 2013) are required
SPOTS ARE FILLING FAST!
For pricing & enrollment, visit www.MissKrystnsDanceStudio.com
or call (978) 270-4292
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something