Good morning. Here are some things worth knowing this Monday, Nov. 26, 2012.
Town Business: The Wakefield selectmen meet tonight at 7:30 p.m. at the Wakefield Cable Access TV Studio, Hemlock Road.
Holiday Stroll: Don’t forget that this Saturday, it’s the annual Holiday Stroll in Wakefield. Kick off the holiday season locally with activities including the 3 p.m. Hat Parade at the Americal Civic Center. Visit the Wakefield Chamber of Commerce website for more information.
Craft Fair: This Friday, November 30 at 6 p.m., the Unitarian Universalist Church of Wakefield presents its Mistletoe Marketplace Craft Fair. Do some holiday shopping and help support local crafts people. Click here for more.
Staying Organized: Also coming up this Friday, November 30th at 10 a.m., the McCarthy Senior Center, 30 Converse Stret in Wakefield, welcomes JoAnn Thibault of Elder Insider for tips and resources on organizing, staying in control, and remaining independent. Free lunch, registration is required.
Things you can do every day:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.