Good morning, here are some things worth knowing in Wakefield this Tuesday, November 20, 2012.
Interfaith Service: Tomorrow at 7 p.m., the town’s annual Interfaith Thanksgiving service is planned at Emmanuel Episcopal Church at 7 p.m. Click here for more information.
This Friday, November 30 at 6 p.m., the Unitarian Universalist Church of Wakefield presents its Mistletoe Marketplace Craft Fair. Do some holiday shopping and help support local crafts people. Click here for more.
Speaking of the Unitarian Church downtown, on Saturday, December 8, the Linden Tree Coffeehouse presents folk singers Mary McCaslin and Rick Shea. For reservations, call 781-246-2836 or email LindenTree85#comcast.net.
Things you can do every day:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.