Today is Tuesday, February 5th. Here are five things you need to know.
Chamber of Commerce: This Thursday, February 7th, the Wakefield Chamber of Commerce is participating in the Multichamber Networking Event at the Crowne Plaza in Woburn. Members from 16 area chambers of commerce are expected to be on hand. Click here for more information.
Family History: Wednesday night at 7 p.m., the Beebe Library in downtown Wakefield has a drop-in genealogy meeting where family history and genealogy enthusiasts can meet and share tips and strategies. All levels of experience are welcome.
Town Business: The School Committee meets tonight at 7 p.m. at Wakefield Cable Access Studios.
LCC Coffeehouse: Twice a month, the Lynnfield Community Church Coffeehouse, 735 Salem Street near the Route 1 intersection, has a coffeehouse featuring musical performers from various genres. This Friday, February 8th, Blake Byrd plays southern acoustic rock originals. Doors open at 7:30 p.m., shows go from 7:45 to 9 p.m. For more information, click here.
Things you can do every day:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.