1. Don't forget your umbrella today, because it's definitely going to rain. High temperatures will reach 57 degrees, but it will be fairly windy with a 90 percent chance of rain, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Today in Wakefield sports:
- Boys varsity tennis plays Melrose at 3:30 p.m. at home
- Girls varsity tennis plays Melrose at 3:30 p.m. @ Melrose
- Boys and girls varsity track takes on Melrose at 3:30 p.m. at home
- Boys varsity baseball plays Watertown at 3:45 p.m. at home
- Girls varsity softball plays Watertown at 345 p.m. @ Watertown
- Girls varsity lacrosse plays Malden at 4 p.m. @ Malden
- Boys varsity lacrosse plays Melrose at 7 p.m. @ Melrose
3. Community meeting - Sergeant Kevin McCaul and Lt. Scott Reboulet from the and the will join up tonight at 6:30 p.m. to host a at the school. The goal of the meeting is to discuss ongoign problems vandalism and other problems that occur on school grounds over the summer, and come up with solutions.
4. Just call them butter - cause they're on a roll! Honor roll, that is. Check here for , , and Honor Roll for Term III at Wakefield High. And don't forget to check the and lists, either.
5. Donate your old books - to a prisoner. Sarah Boland, a sophomore at Wakefield Memorial High School, is leading a community service project to partner with the Prison Book Program, an all-volunteer non-profit program that provides individual prisoners with free books in an effort to improve prison life and make it less likely for repeat incarceration. Donation boxes are located in the main office and cafeteria through June. For more information,