1. The heat subsides - Today should be around 75 degrees and sunny, according to the National Weather Service.
2. New gym - Attention women: There's a new all women's personal training studio in Wakefield. Vibe, which just opened at 383 Lowell St., does one-on-one, pair, and group training, as well as other fitness classes, including one called "Skinny Jeans."
3. Wait a week to buy that refrigerator - because if you go shopping on August 13/14, you won't have to pay the state's 6.25 percent sales tax! The Massachusetts legislature just approved sales tax holiday for next weekend for most purchases under $2,500.
4. Today at the library - is , a program for children ages 5 and under, complete with songs, games, and other musical activities. The program beings at 10:30 a.m.
5. In Memoriam - Wakefield Patch is looking to run a weekly feature celebrating the life of a Wakefield resident who has recently passed on. If there is someone you would like us to write a feature obituary about, please email editor Sara Jacobi at firstname.lastname@example.org.