- Its going to be hot: expect highs in the low '90s with little cloud cover and very weak winds.
- Take a run around the lake: Burn off some of those hotdogs you ate on the 4th It costs $2, at starts at 6:45pm at the .
- Take the kids to the library: They have more than books at the . If your kids are in grades 1-4, check out when the library shows off live animal demonstrations.
- Did you miss the 4th of July Parade? Check out a fabulous photo gallery of the festivities .
- Give yourself a pat on the back: Usually there are a slew of holiday related fires and emergencies on the 4th of July, but this year was
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something