- Its going to be hot: expect highs in the low '90s with little cloud cover and very weak winds.
- Take a run around the lake: Burn off some of those hotdogs you ate on the 4th It costs $2, at starts at 6:45pm at the .
- Take the kids to the library: They have more than books at the . If your kids are in grades 1-4, check out when the library shows off live animal demonstrations.
- Did you miss the 4th of July Parade? Check out a fabulous photo gallery of the festivities .
- Give yourself a pat on the back: Usually there are a slew of holiday related fires and emergencies on the 4th of July, but this year was