This week, Wakefield Patch asked its readers to share their thoughts on their favorite boutiques in town and boy, did you. So without further ado, here are Wakefield Patch’s Picks for five great boutiques in town in order of most reader comments:
- – “I love shopping Wakefield. I have been really enjoying J'adore. The clothing is unbeatable in pricing for its quality. Every time I go in- there is new items. I was turned on to this store for the jewelry. This store sells the Chamilia beads and the Troll beads. The stock of beads is one I have never ever seen in any store I have been in. It is amazing. The owner lets you take your time when you shop for beads. She is pleasant and the experience is worth it.”
- – “Rada Boutique is a fabulous place to shop for either new boutique clothes, jewelry, bags and other accessories or fabulous consigned clothes. She always has something for everyone no matter what your body type. And she will dress you from head to toe, one on one personal attention. You must stop by often as she is always receiving new and different items daily. In my opinion, the best place to shop and the best service. – Kathi Talluto
- – “I love the Avon Beauty Center and how convenient it is to get all my beauty needs (and some gifts too) at one location for a great price,” – Leeanne Silva
- – “They are a great place to go to when you need a traditional piece, and you don't want to traipse through the mall. I’ve gone there many times when my kids have had concerts at school, to grab a pair of plain black pants or white button down shirt, I’ve also purchased my sons white communion suit, and an assortment of gloves, hats, etc., they have great sales and nice sales people.” – Michele Penta
- - "Rasberrry Beret is great for the younger crowd, they have a fun, eclectic selection and the prices are great,"- Michele Penta
- Honorable Mentions:, , , ,
Thank you to all the readers who commented via Patch, Facebook, Twitter or email to share your thoughts. Hope it was fun!
For next week's Patch Picks article, we're giving our readers a break. This time, we're going to ask librarians at the Beebe Library to share their best book recommendations. Check back next week to hear the answers.