The Farm Downtown Shuts its Doors

New pizza place opening in location this week.

The Farm Downtown announced after two years in business, the eatery has closed its doors. 

Located at 350 Rantoul St., The Farm Downtown opened in Oct. 2010, specializing in American fare like pulled pork and chicken, and roast beef sandwiches. 

The restaurant's sister location on Route 22 in Essex will remain open. 

Beverly Main Streets announced on their Facebook page that the vacant space will now be occupied by Lisa's Pizzas, Pastas, and Paninis.

Lisa's is set to open Friday, Nov. 30

Temperance Ropple November 28, 2012 at 05:15 PM
Seems we have enough Pizza and Italian food places in this area!
Paul H November 28, 2012 at 07:16 PM
No! Not another pizza shop!
Cindy Schoonmaker Williams December 03, 2012 at 05:23 PM
We do indeed have lots of pizza & sub shops - but none have good pizza! Got my fingers crossed for Lisa's...
AweStruck January 01, 2013 at 08:55 PM
Agreed, Beverly does not need ANOTHER Pizza shop. However, I do hope it will, atleast, be decent tasting pizza. I have resided in Beverly since 2005 and work in town. When my family craves a delicious pizza, 98% of the time, I will pick up a Pizza in Boston(or en route) and trek back home. The other 2%,defeated, we peruse our kitchen(However,a few times, we have skipped to Daniellas/Hamilton). If any one can divulge any favorite Pizza shop within 5 miles-I will start the car....
Cindy Schoonmaker Williams April 17, 2013 at 09:40 PM
Did anyone notice that the new Lisa's Pizza has already changed names? It's now Leoni's Pizza however it's the same menu & phone #. What's up with that?


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »