A few weeks have passed since the phenomenal “Rally 4 Reynolds” event took place at the Wakefield Elks and we’ve reflected upon what an amazing experience it truly was. The volunteerism was unparalleled! While we thought that couldn’t be topped, it most certainly was as evidenced by the overwhelming turnout of friends and family.
There are so many THANK YOU’S to be said and we don’t even know where to begin. So here goes…
- To the “Rally 4 Reynolds” team: You know who you are. Everyone brought something special to the table. As spokesperson, I wish I could dedicate a paragraph to each one of you and give you the individual thank you that you deserve. Please know that I am forever grateful for your friendship, dedication, and support.
- To the following businesses & individuals who donated raffle items: Ronaldo Hair Design, Fantasy Hair Design, Tania Salon, J’Adore, Forever Young Day Spa, Diana MacKay of Hair Extraordinaire, Patty Rollins of Xquisite Salon, Wakefield Bowladrome, Farmland, Putterham Grille, Creations, Cravings, Caporales, Sabatino’s, The T-Stop, Nails Plus, Laurie’s 909, New Decade Hair Designers, Tony Pelusi Life Coaching, DiCara’s Deli, Becky Dolliver, Nail Expressions, Gone to the Dogs, Sharon’s Pet Services, North Ave Diner, The Warren Tavern, The Spirited Gourmet, Bellino’s, Cupcake City, Vinny’s, Style My Mop, The Daily Scoop, Synergy Dance Studio, Dr. Robert O’Brien, Claire from Hair Extraordinaire, Morena’s, Defensive Edge, Mark Jodoin, Donna DiGiovanni, Betty DeJoie, Elena Corradino, Julie Scott, Colleen Nixon, Alyssa Rollins, JoEllen Edson, Patty Reynolds Stone, Bob Mitchell, Lee Kimball Kitchens, Wakefield Girls Basketball, Christine Norton, Juliane Gerace, Ricky & Joanna Dotolo.
- To the following businesses & individuals who donated items silent auction items: Ed Pedi Photography, Northfield Orthodontics, John & Karen Amentola, Maria & Kevin Noonan, Steve Reynolds & Lori Pecor, Christopher Sheehan, Susan Wetmore, Donna DiGiovanni, Claudine DeJoie-Stanton & Gary Stanton, Alyssa Rollins, Bill & Anne Boodry, Rally 4 Reynolds Committee, Suzanne Weisse, Joanne Yebba Brennan, Leslie Scott-Lysan & Paul Lysan, Janice & Bob Iosua, Jim & Beth Sullivan, Kevin McKenna, Lisa Blais, Sue Griffin & Action Ambulance, Patty Reynolds Stone, Jeff Sacco, & Ralph Stone.
- To the businesses & organizations that made donations: Chas. F. Hartshorne & Son, Inc., Lori O’Keefe and the Eliassen Group, Wakefield Collision Center, Accu-Scale & Systems, LVR Corporation, Quick Disposal, Distributor Corporation of New England, Stebbins-Duffy, Inc., Tom Rawson, The Irish American Club of Woburn, & Crusade for Christina.
- To our family & friends – We are so grateful to those who purchased a ticket and also supported the Reynolds family with your presence - you packed the house! Thanks also to those individuals who purchased a ticket as a donation, and to the many generous people who simply made a donation. To those who sponsored the DJ and the hall, thank you! Please know that every act of kindness and generosity did not go unnoticed or unappreciated.
- To our DJ – Peter Healey – you sure kept us dancing!! Great energy, great music. You are hired forever!
- To our caterer – Sean at Putterham Grille, the food was delicious. JM and crew, you were amazing in setting this up, so well-organized and executed.
- To our bakers – Thanks to the many bakers who donated delicious desserts for our dessert table. A special thanks to Elena Corradino and D’Amici’s Bakery for the delicious sheet cake!
- To the people at the Wakefield Elks – Thanks for all of your help in providing a beautiful space for the event. Your staff worked so hard and we are grateful. Dario Manfre, you were instrumental in this whole process. Thank you so much!
- To the Wakefield Item & Wakefield Patch – Thanks for all of the publicity and articles you published on behalf of this event; we could not have distributed our message without your help!
Keith was unable to attend the event; but Cathy, Michael & Aimee were. Cathy and many others commented that they could feel the love and support in the room throughout the evening. Keith saw the pictures posted on Facebook and he was humbled and grateful to see how many people “rallied” for his family.
What else is there to say? Wakefield is an amazing community filled with wonderful, caring, and loving people. I think this quote sums it up nicely:
“In helping others, we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us.” Flora Edwards
We are so lucky to live within the loving circle that is known as Wakefield.
Spokesperson – Rally 4 Reynolds