Invite a friend
Middlesex Concert Band at Lake Quannapowitt
Hear patriotic and other popular music at this free outdoor concert.
More About Lake Quannapowitt
Lake Quannapowitt, a 275-acre shallow pond, sits just north of the center of town and just south of Route 95. Although closed for swimming, the lake and the surrounding park, playgrounds, boating ramps and gazebo provide Wakefield's residents and visitors with a place to walk, run, play and enjoy the scenery.
Other events here
- Wakefield 4-Week Ultimate Bootcamp Daily, 5:40 am–6:15 pm
- 14th Annual Take the Lake 5K Run, Walk, Bike Sun, Jun 30, 8:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Tonneson + Co 5K Run/Walk for Wakefield Interfaith Food Pantry Kids First Program Sun, Jul 14, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Freedom 5K - Be a voice against domestic sex trafficking Sat, Sep 14, 8:00 am
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk Sun, Sep 29, 5:00 pm–9:00 pm