Invite a friend
KidFest On The Lower Common
Miss Krystn's Dance Studio is hosting a fun FREE KidFest event this Saturday, Ocotber 27th from 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM at the lower common on Lake Quannapowitt! Face Paint, Prizes and Learn a Hip Hop Routine taught by our very own DIVA Dancers! Mobile Music will also be there to DJ the entire party!!!
More About Lake Quannapowitt
Lake Quannapowitt, a 275-acre shallow pond, sits just north of the center of town and just south of Route 95. Although closed for swimming, the lake and the surrounding park, playgrounds, boating ramps and gazebo provide Wakefield's residents and visitors with a place to walk, run, play and enjoy the scenery.
Other events here
- Wakefield 4-Week Ultimate Bootcamp Daily, 5:40 am–6:15 pm
- 14th Annual Take the Lake 5K Run, Walk, Bike Sun, Jun 30, 8:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Tonneson + Co 5K Run/Walk for Wakefield Interfaith Food Pantry Kids First Program Sun, Jul 14, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Freedom 5K - Be a voice against domestic sex trafficking Sat, Sep 14, 8:00 am
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk Sun, Sep 29, 5:00 pm–9:00 pm