Woman Says Her Tires May Have Been Slashed
Information provided by Wakefield Police. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Wakefield Police responded to these and other calls for service on Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012:
- At 10:48 a.m. there was a report of several items stolen on Nahant Street.
- At 10:51 a.m. there was a motor vehicle crash at Lowell and Vernon streets.
- At 11:56 a.m. there was another motor vehicle crash at Lowell and Vernon streets.
- At 1:08 p.m. there was a motor vehicle crash on Main Street.
- At 2:19 p.m., a caller reported a hit-and-run on Water Street.
- At 6:11 p.m., the mother of a 10-year-old came to the station for help with her defiant son.
- At 6:31 p.m. a woman reported that her tires might have been slashed at work on Main Street.
- At 6:48 p.m. someone came to the station to report a fraudulent charge on the person's debit card.
- At 7:18 p.m. police received a call about a 9-year-old out walking alone and not dressed for the cold weather. Police couldn't locate the child.
- At 7:19 p.m. a person reported someone she knew ran over her foot.
- At 8:06 p.m. someone reported being the victim of check fraud.
- At 11:45 p.m., a caller said he heard a man screaming in the residence above. It turned out the person had fallen and needed medical aid.