In Memoriam: Fathers We Love, Who Have Passed On
Share your photos and memories on Father's Day of your late father who left an indelible mark on your life.
Instead of our usual Sunday morning obituary column, Wakefield Patch is looking for readers to honor their own fathers who have passed on, but who are still with us in spirit.
Who was your father? What type of person was he? What did you learn from him? What do you most remember about him? What memories do you want to share with the rest of the community?
There are two ways to share your memories.
- Log in and post a comment.
- Just type into the box below and hit "submit."
Log in and post a photo.
Click under the photo on the right where it says "Add your own!" You can then select where the photo is stored on your computer and upload it to the site, add your own caption and description.
Not ready to share your own memories? You can read others' memories about their fathers here:
- Obituary: Robert Trudeau, 85, Wakefield Resident and Teacher in Melrose for Three Decades
- Obituary: Jack Layton, 53, Longtime Wakefield Resident, U.S. Army Veteran, and Dedicated Bruins Fan
- Obituary: Richard Anzalone, Korean War Veteran and Longtime Wakefield Resident, 83
- Obituary: Frank "Sonny" Serafini Sr, 81, Wakefield Resident and Successful Entrepreneur