Five Things You Need To Know: November 28
A look at activities and events going on in Wakefield.
Today is Wednesday, November 28. Here are five things you need to know.
This Wednesday evening, the Dartmouth College Cords, led by Andrew Hannigan of Wakefield, perform an a cappella concert at the Savings Bank Theater at Wakefield High School. Local a cappella group Blue of a Kind also performs. Tickets are $15 at the door, $10 for students and seniors.
The Wakefield Warrior Club is pleased to announce that Chris Herren will speak in Wakefield on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 7:00PM at the Galvin Middle School Auditorium. The event will be open to the entire community and will be free of charge. Click here for more information.
Tonight at the Beebe Memorial Library, the Books by the Lake book discussion group meets at 7:30 p.m. in the lecture hall. The discussion will focus on “The Immortal Life of Henriett Lacks,” by Rebecca Skloot.
This Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m., stop by the Hartshorne House in Wakefield for its annual open house and tea. The house is at 41 Church Street.
Things you can do every day:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.