Five Things You Need To Know: Jan. 29
A look at what's coming up in and around Wakefield.
Today is Tuesday, January 29th. Here are five things you need to know.
New Area Business: The Wakefield Chamber of Commerce welcomes its newest member, Silva Nutrition Associates, this morning with a 9 a.m. ribbon cutting ceremony at Lakeside Office Park, 607 North Ave. Building #12. For more about the business, visit www.dietnotes101.com.
Peter Hotton: Coming up on Wednesday, Jan. 23 at 7 p.m., Peter Hotton, longtime home and garden editor for the Boston Globe, presents “The Hazards and Hilarities of Fixing up an Old Home.” This is part of the library’s ongoing “Do It Yourself” series of talks.
Graphic Novels: Here’s an event coming up Thursday evening at 7 p.m. at the Beebe Library – Area author Phoebe Potts will read from her new graphic novel “Good Eggs” and she’ll also talk more about graphic novels in general. Click here for more information.
Senior Center: Every Wednesday they have movies at the McCarthy Senior Center at 12:30 p.m. Tomorrow they’re showing “Trouble With The Curve” with Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams.
Things you can do every day:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.